Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Video Documentary review

http://mediastorm.com/publication/never-coming-home

This documentary had great audio slide show throughout the video,very well organized. Also I wanted to point out that it had good b-roll as well it really gave a sense of  the story being told. One comment I would like to make is I would of wanted the story to begin right away then taking a few seconds, I felt like it threw me off a little bit to where I feel like the audience will draw away. I really recommend you see this video it was very touching and informative in many ways.

 http://video.nytimes.com/video/2012/03/02/automobiles/collectibles/100000001395090/auto-ego-three-wheels-and-a-spare.html


This video had great b-roll it gave a sense of the documentary also it had a great introduction to where I can see where this is going to take place. The transitions could of been a lot smoother in the middle of the video, I felt like it was jumping to one thing to another. I really enjoyed this video I thought the vehicle was pretty neat because I had never seen one like this before so this was a great video the help me learn and see something new.


Reviewed by: Valerie Salazar

1 comment:

  1. In the first video Never Coming Home I think it would have been great if they could have included some of the information from the paragraph below it the video. It would have made it easier to the viewer so they wouldn't have to look down to know what they were talking about.
    I agree with you that they should have started with the person talking. It could have been more engaging with a better lead-in.
    It has really great transitions and the slideshows run smoothly with the audio.

    Review by Riley Stephens

    ReplyDelete