Monday, May 14, 2012

Finally, I had a chance to slow down at my mom's home and take some photos and successfully stole the wi-fi connection from my neighbor.

I am becoming not very comfortable living around columns and columns of buildings around me after so many years living in the States . I can hardly see the sky unless I look up directly above my head. And the most difficult thing to tolerate is the humidity. My sweat from heat stuck on the surface of my skin every time I went outdoor. Very different from SA.


My goodness! I forgot to teach you guys this specific skill in my news photo class - to be able to take photos with 2 cameras and carrying a dog on your shoulder!
A super photographer - I saw this photographer on a beach shooting some boating racing activities. I believe he had a Canon 300mm, f4 and a Lumix crossover with him. At one time, I even saw him holding a can of soft drink. Amazing!

I am leaving for Taiwan for my college 30th graduation reunion tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment